Welcome to Redbridge Tuition
We encourage our students to build their skills so they can gain confidence. The result of this will ideally change their futures for the better, and help them become capable and responsible adults. As the song goes, ‘Children are the Future’.
How can we help you?
Our students come from many walks of life:
- Is your child struggling to acquire foundational skills?
- Does learning in large classrooms make it difficult for your child to get enough attention?
- Has your child fallen behind? Do you have specific learning goals that your child needs to reach?
- Are you applying to a school and want to prepare your child for the 6+, 7+, 11+, 13+ or 16+?
- Are there qualifications such as GCSE or A-Levels that your child needs to gain?
- Do you feel that your child needs a challenge in the classroom?
Redbridge Tuition is here to help.
No student is the same, and we do our best to help students progress, achieve and build confidence in their skills. Some students we have supported throughout their academic lives. We have even aided students with their university applications!
Supplementary Education at Redbridge Tuition
Our goal at Redbridge Tuition is to be a constant positive presence in the educational lives of our students.
We believe that in the long run a positive educational experience can result in people leading more fulfilled lives into the future. Thus, we encourage our students to not only pass exams but master the material. Accordingly, this emphasis on mastery, allows students to apply this knowledge in diverse ways.
Indeed, the students of today, are the masters of tomorrow. Improving our students’ chances creates a better world for everyone in the long-term.
Why Redbridge Tuition?
There are five main reasons why Redbridge Tuition may be right for you:
- Firstly, we have the experience necessary to help students in many different learning situations. Therefore, we employ tutors with specific traits and capabilities as we know education is a complex matter.
- Secondly, we understand the assessment criteria for examinations, and the learning goals for each year group. As a result, we know when a child is exceeding or behind, which allows us to tailor learning.
- Thirdly, we are honest about the state of each student’s learning, via either formative or summative assessment.
- Fourth, we encourage our students to be curious and inquiring about the world around them.
- Finally, we have built a strong reputation in competitive areas such as the 11 plus exams (for both grammar schools and independent schools) with our structured topic-based approach.
As we want to provide the best quality tuition, our tutors are all subject specialists and have been carefully selected via a rigorous selection process. All tutors are DBS checked.
Our centres are based in Seven Kings, and Loughton. As a result, they are within easy reach of public transport.
The Seven Kings centre serves students between Ilford, Newbury Park, Dagenham, Barking Goodmayes and Romford.
Our Loughton centre mainly serves students between South Woodford, Woodford Green, Epping, Buckhurst Hill, Chingford and Chigwell.
Some of our students travel a long way to work with us – even from parts of Kent and North London.
With our centres regularly accessible via public transport, take a look and see whether you can reach us. If not on a weekday, you can always enquire about Saturday classes!
As we started our tuition services to ensure that students would not fall behind, we have adopted a subscription model. In order to build strong academic results and foundations in anything, commitment is key.
Redbridge Tuition is dedicated to provide service to parents and students, so their educational goals can be reached. However, we also want our students to regularly attend classes so they are able to reach their goals and actually receive our guidance. This was one of the main reasons why we decided that billing would be on a monthly basis via direct debit.
We have set our prices to be both affordable to our clients, and to demonstrate the fantastic value that we bring. Education is a real investment that pays dividends in the long run. Many of our ex-students have gone on to attend top universities, and some of the students have even come back to work with us.